COMPOSITION - Baheda Churna (Terminalia belerica)
INDICATIONS/ USES - Rejuvenative & laxative.
DOSAGE FORM - Powder/ Churna
PACKING - 100 gms
PRIMARY PACKING - Plastic Pouch
DOSAGE: 1 Tablespoon twice a day with luke warm water or as directed by the Physician.
- Baheda Churna is a rejuvenative and laxative. It proves beneficial for hair, throat and eyes.
- Fruit pieces are baked and chewed for cough, cold, hoarseness of voice and asthma.
- Baheda Churna used to dress wounds to arrest the bleeding.
- Baheda Churna used to alleviate pain and burning sensation, boost hair growth and impart black color to the hair.
- The paste of the fruit is applied on eyelids, in case of conjunctivitis.
- The herb is used in various eye ailments, such as myopia, corneal opacity, pterigium, immature cataract, chronic and acute infective conditions.
- Baheda Churna helps in loss of appetite, flatulence, thirst, piles and worms.